This highly motivated individual will be responsible for the support and coordination of day to day office needs, such as interoffice and client communications, answering phones, managing schedules and content management. The ideal candidate would have skills in most of the desired areas and be willing and ready to learn the rest.
A note regarding this remote position
You must be a US citizen. While this position is remote, we prefer applicants in the Southern New England area of the Northeast US as our team is primarily in that location and we do meet up from time to time. Special considerations may be made depending on the applicant.
This is an in-house, full-time position. Freelancers and contractors will not be considered at this time.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Answering phones & email
- Client Support: Delegation of work via task creation & internal follow up with team
- Task Management: Back and forth communication with clients on their open requests
- QA, testing, task closure
- Compiling information & generating reports
- Scheduling team / client meeting / appointments
- Drafting & proofing client paperwork
- Content management
The ideal candidate will:
- 1-2 years of client-focused account servicing, or similar, customer service work experience
- Know how to use a computer / tablet / mobile
- Embody exemplary interpersonal skills and customer service
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be ready to type and take a lot of notes
- Stay organized and be extremely detail oriented
- Be able to manage your time
- Enjoy talking to people
- Be a self-motivated team player who enjoys working hard and playing well with others to meet project milestones and deadline
- Adjust effectively to a fast-moving and ever-changing work environment
- Have experience with Microsoft Office / Google Drive
- Have experience with Excel / Google Drive Spreadsheets
Things to know, but not required:
- WordPress Content Management System experience
- JIRA / Confluence / Other project management tools
- MailChimp / Other Email marketing tools
- Social media posting & content management
Know someone who might be a good fit for this position? Please share this position with them!