We are a dynamic web agency specializing in WordPress website development, seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team as a Client Care Coordinator/ Customer Service Representative. This role is crucial in supporting our day-to-day operations, ensuring effective communication with clients, and coordinating tasks within our team. While direct WordPress experience isn’t required, an understanding of the web development landscape will be highly beneficial.
A note regarding this remote position
You must be a US citizen. While this position is remote, we prefer applicants in the Southern New England area of the Northeast US as our team is primarily in that location and we do meet up from time to time. Special considerations may be made depending on the applicant.
This is an in-house, full-time position. Freelancers and contractors will not be considered at this time.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Client Interaction: Handle phone and email communications, providing first-level support and directing queries as needed.
- Task Management: Coordinate client requests, delegate tasks, and follow up with internal teams to ensure timely execution.
- Content Management Support: Assist in managing content updates across client WordPress sites, liaising between clients and our technical team.
- Quality Assurance: Oversee the quality of deliverables, ensuring that all client requirements are met.
- Administrative Duties: Schedule meetings, draft and proof contracts, manage invoicing in QuickBooks, and compile reports.
- Project Management Assistance: Support in creating Statements of Work (SOW), managing project timelines, and task management.
- Troubleshooting Support: Provide entry-level troubleshooting and support for clients.
- 1-3 years of customer service or account management experience.
- Strong computer, tablet, and mobile device skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with proficient note-taking skills.
- Time management prowess and the ability to work independently.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite / Google Drive and Excel / Google Spreadsheets.
Things to know, but not required:
- Familiarity with WordPress, particularly the Block Editor.
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, or other project management tools.
- Knowledge of MailChimp or other email marketing tools, social media management, and basic HTML.
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- A chance to grow your understanding of web technologies and WordPress.
- Remote work flexibility with occasional meetups (primarily for candidates in the Southern New England area).
To apply, please submit your resume outlining your relevant experience and why you are a good fit for this role. We will review applications on a rolling basis and contact qualified candidates for the next steps.
Diversity and Inclusion:
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know someone who might be a good fit for this position? Please share this position with them!