This highly motivated individual will be responsible for the support and coordination of day to day office needs, such as interoffice and client communications, answering phones, managing schedules and content management. The ideal candidate would have skills in most of the desired areas and be willing and ready to learn the rest.
This is an in-house, full-time position. Freelancers and contractors will not be considered at this time.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Answering phones & email
- Client Support: Delegation of work via task creation & internal follow up with team
- Task Management: Back and forth communication with clients on their open requests
- QA, testing, task closure
- Compiling information & generating reports
- Scheduling team/client meeting/appointments
- Drafting & proofing client paperwork
- Content management
- Keeping office clean & supplies stocked
Ideal candidates will also possess:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be ready to type and take a lot of notes
- Stay organized and be extremely detail oriented
- Know how to use a computer/tablet/mobile
- Be able to manage your time
- Enjoy talking to people
- Embody exemplary interpersonal skills and customer service
- Work hard and play well with others
- Ability to effectively work independently and within a team environment to meet project milestones and deadlines
- Adjust effectively to a fast-moving and ever-changing work environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office/Google Drive
- Experience with Excel/Google Drive Spreadsheets
- Experience with WordPress is a must!
Things to know, but not required:
- Magento/Other CMS experience
- JIRA/Confluence/Other project management tools
- MailChimp/Other Email marketing tools
- Social media posting & content management
Know someone who might be a good fit for this position? Please share this position with them!