Front End Web Development Intern
Tasks vary from day to day, but we are not looking for someone to update our Facebook page or do our mindless work. We want someone who wants to be involved in the process. Interns have an opportunity to contribute to all aspects of our agency, including general website maintenance and production/development assistance on a variety of projects.
Qualifications for this position include:
- Knowledge of web, online media and user-experience
- Understanding of the online marketing landscape including social media, blogging, SEO and SEM
- Basic understanding of front end web development processes
- Must be able to write clean/semantic HTML/CSS
- Basic knowledge of WordPress & WordPress themes & plugins is encouraged
- Any additional knowledge of email marketing, jQuery or PHP is very beneficial
This is a flexible position, strictly for course credit only.
Know someone who might be a good fit for this position? Please share this position with them!