Linchpin is looking a Junior Front End Web Developer
Candidates should have a passion for frontend development and be looking to truly learn and grow in this position. If you have a love for WordPress and creating custom WordPress themes you will fit right in.
If this sounds like you, then check out our open position.
Potential candidates must submit a portfolio (website, codepen, gists, at least something we can review) to be considered. Candidates should be able to explain their specific contribution to each project.
This is an in-house, full-time position. Freelancers and contractors will not be considered at this time.
Must Have Qualifications
- Understand the basics of wireframing
- Know the ins and outs of HTML, CSS & Web Standards
- Ability to create custom WordPress themes
- Knowledge of responsive design, using frameworks like Foundation and/or Bootstrap
- Show attention to the detail
- Ability to juggle working on multiple clients/projects
- Able to work collaboratively and independently
- Inquisitive & unafraid to ask questions
- Open to learning new tricks
Great to have
- Experience with implementing modern web frameworks React and Vue
- Strong understand of SASS, SCSS
- Familiar with Tbuild tools like Yarn, Grunt, Gulp
- Experience with WordPress Plugins
- Ability to debug code
Nice to know
- Jira or other task management tools
- Basic knowledge of WordPress Multisites
- Understand jQuery and how to implement
- Understanding of Magento skins/theming
Know someone who might be a good fit for this position? Please share this position with them!