Linchpin is looking for a Senior PHP Developer to join our team and help with both internal and client facing WordPress and Magento projects. Candidates must have an advanced PHP development skill set with experience working on team based projects. This is an opportunity to lead by example, while helping to nurture and develop a culture that believes in self motivation and growth.
Candidates should possess strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work individually, as well as within a team. Personal responsibility and time management skills are paramount in order for the candidate to be successful in this role.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Comprehensive PHP knowledge including MVC and OOP
- Proven work experience with LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySql, PHP), and Git.
- Strong knowledge of OOP (Object Oriented Programming) concepts in PHP.
- Ability to code WordPress plugins and themes utilizing WordPress and industry best practices.
- Understanding of security best practices.
- Develop new features, plugins and advanced theme components within WordPress.
- Develop tools for internal use by Linchpin.
- Understand and implement security measures and understand WordPress security best practices.
- Ability to plan, conceptualize, and deliver projects (planning, estimating, developing, collaborating, testing, and QA) with other team members.
- Integrate with 3rd party APIs with performance and security in mind.
- Experience with Magento 1 and/or Magento 2
- CSS preprocessors (SASS or LESS)
- Responsive Frameworks (Foundation, Bootstrap)
- 3rd party APIs (Salesforce, Infusionsoft, Eloqua, etc.)
- New Relic
- AWS or other Cloud Computing platform
- PHPUnit Testing
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment practices
If interested, please apply with your resume and at least 3 links to work examples, one of which being an open sourced project.
Know someone who might be a good fit for this position? Please share this position with them!